[ExI] [ZS] [cryo] Nick Bostrom, Anders Sandberg, Stuart Armstrong to be frozen after death

spike spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 11 23:31:56 UTC 2013

>... On Behalf Of BillK
>...He isn't condemning cryonics supporters. He just wants to know the
reasons for their choice.  BillK

BillK I can answer that one: cryonics *might* work.  All known alternatives
definitely do not.  If cryonics works, then some future world will be
blessed with my insights on what life was like back when there was no chance
of survival.  I could regale the young with stories of the development of a
chance, granted a remote one, that perhaps there is a way to survive this
brief mortal existence.  I would really enjoy being me in that future world.