[ExI] 23andme again

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 06:47:16 UTC 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 11:48 PM, spike wrote:
<snip>
> I haven’t proven it yet so it is merely a suspicion based on it being a
> convenient explanation for a collection of baffling observations.  There is
> much detective work to do.  But what a sitch: these two sleepwalkers get
> caught nearly a century and a half later.

The big genealogy web sites are getting involved in gene research as well.

Originally, genealogy meant going through old records and producing a
large tree of births marriages and deaths. But when you think that up
to 10% of the breeding was off-piste for a variety of reasons (good
and bad), that invalidates a lot of the family trees. And there are
also mistakes and omissions in the records.

So maybe I am related to Henry VIII after all?

BillK