[ExI] 23andme again

John Tracy Cunningham johntc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 06:29:18 UTC 2013

I did FTDNA a while back and got a very strong Y-DNA match with a guy whose
surname wasn't Cunningham.  So I emailed him.  I'm from Illinois, and he
was in New Hampshire.  We compared genealogies.  Took a while, but bottom
line: My grandfather and his grandmother were friendly in Illinois before
they married other people.  We're first cousins.

My strongest Y-DNA match is a guy in Georgia, also not a Cunningham, and we
still haven't figured that out...

Regards

John