[ExI] [tp] NSA flag terms

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 18:56:54 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:23 PM, spike wrote:
> OK so I did a copy into excel, sorted by alphabetical to eliminate redundancy, looked at the list.
> If I copied it in here, I would be on NSA’s list which would land me on the IRS list, which
> means I would likely never been seen again.  So I won’t.  There are some terms on there
> I just gotta know about, but don’t feel as though I can do an audit-free internet search.
> So one of you hipsters will need to tell me what is “Bubba the love sponge.”
>  Of course it might be one of those things that once I know it I will wish I didn’t.  {8^D

If you want to use Google search via a non-tracking site go to:
<https://startpage.com/eng/>

Other anon searches are:
<https://duckduckgo.com/>
<https://ixquick.com/eng/>

It is easier to set these as the search engines in your search box,
then your searches automatically go there and Google has nothing to
track.

I don't see why Bubba has the NSA worried. :)
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubba_the_Love_Sponge_Show>

BillK