[ExI] Dealing with transhumanism bashing

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 02:58:51 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Alan Grimes <ALONZOTG at verizon.net> wrote:

> The uploaders claim that adoption of uploading will be 100%, any hold-outs
> being sacrificed.
> Therefore I presume that the uploaders intend to apply force.

### I expect that solid-state entities will drive biological humans
extinct. Indeed, it's possible they might use force and simply eat
(i.e. disassemble) human habitat and humans themselves.

This has hardly anything to do with uploaders, since they would be an
infinitesimally small minority among post-human entities, if present
at all.

What are you going to do about it?

Rafal