[ExI] 23andme again

Brian Manning Delaney listsb at infinitefaculty.org
Wed Jun 26 09:22:44 UTC 2013

Spike- Noble of you to have thought so much about what's right for
others here, but my first thought was your well-being.

El 2013-06-26 09:59, BillK escribió:
> "Don't shoot the messenger" comes to mind here though. If it turns out
> badly, she may blame you.

My feelings exactly.

But if you adopt this approach --

>> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 4:35 AM, spike wrote:
> Ja, thanks.  I wouldn’t make any suggestions past how to find the person.  I will do it in such a way that she still needs to do her due diligence, look up the info, etc.  I have no commentary to offer on what she does with the info if anything at all.

-- you'll probably be fine, and, moreover, will be doing the right
thing: you were asked for info, you gave the info, not obtained
illegally or unethically, to the asker. It's up to her to do more. Seems
correct and good. (Of course, you may receive follow-up questions.)

Brian