[ExI] 23andme again

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:38:34 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 6:56 AM, spike <spike at rainier66.com> wrote:
> I guess the object lesson here is that if you intend to copulate carelessly,
> don't have geeks for cousins; they are too naïve.  They expose secrets you
> never even told them, because your secrets hide in both your DNA and theirs.
>
> That never did occur to me until now, because I wasn't a player in college.
> Nor in high school, nor since then.  But some of my male relatives were.  I
> have not only let the cat out of the bag, I have snatched it out by the
> tail.  Now there may be no way to undo what I have already done.

Stay home from work and watch some daytime TV.  You will realize the
average prole isn't overly concerned about consequences else they'd be
more careful either doing the deed or living with it afterward.

We'll likely learn that it's more common than we would have imagined.
ex: Our society general frowns on liars and lying, however most people
have faked an illness or other excuse to skip a day of school or work.
 Everybody knows this happens. You would not be exposing the scandal
to crunch hard metrics and produce a chart.

So quit worrying about this, it's surely no good for your mental health.

http://www.wikihow.com/Call-in-Sick-when-You-Just-Need-a-Day-Off