[ExI] cyprus banks

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Tue Mar 19 01:04:00 UTC 2013

Il 18/03/2013 23:38, Andrew Mckee ha scritto:

> Hmmm, I wonder, does this mean the Singularity might be delayed a decade
> or two.

No. They are just speeding the Bitcoin singularity.
They are just pushing people to adopt Bitcoin en masse desperately.

In the last few days I have made a few of back of the envelope
calculation and consideration.

If bitcoin is a superior form of currency / money in respect of the fiat
money we know (for many reasons), the cost differential in using it to
be paid will make grow the business adopting it faster than the business
not adopting it.

If my conservative estimate is 1% differential, the business there is
able to grow 1% faster than the competition any time the inventory is
cycled. Given if they have competitive prices (they have) they must be
able to sell as fast as possible.
This is 1% of grow for every cycle. If the inventory go completely out
every week, they must be able to grow 1% at week, they can grow 60%
every year just eating sales from competition.
And if you are able to generate a 60% annual return more than the
competition, investors just line up to beg you to take a loan from them.

Mirco