[ExI] Bosch exits Solar business in Germany

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Mar 28 18:07:47 UTC 2013

Il 28/03/2013 11:30, Eugen Leitl ha scritto:
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 09:44:56PM +0100, Mirco Romanato wrote:
>
>>> If solar doesn't succeed, we're dead. So perhaps I would try to
>>> make it succeed, if I were you.
>>
>> "We are dead" include you and who?
>
> In absence of cheap, abundant energy the carrying
> capacity of the local ecosystem is at about 100
> megamonkeys.
>
> Do you feel lucky, punk?

Given current Bitcoin trajectory? YES!!!
And gold too. But my feeling is uninteresting to others.

Most important,
are you telling me the carrying capacity of Earth today is just two
times the population of the Roman Empire at the time of Jesus?

So, is it just lower now than when Jesus were born?

With all our scientific and technological progress are you telling us we
can not, without oil and nuke, we can not produce much more than we
produced two thousands years ago?

Your rhetorics work for people not using their brain and not checking
the data.

Mirco