[ExI] Bitcoin

Gordon gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 08:45:25 UTC 2013

Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:

> I just watched a video with Mike Maloney talking a bit about Bitcoin.

> Apparently he is not pro but he is not against.

It is an exciting market. I have invested enough that I will feel some pain if it turns out to be a boodoggle, but also enough that I could make a small fortune if it works out. I still have about 1/3 of my allotted funds to spend if the price drops enough.

I used to be in the investment business. I would never have advised my clients to do anything this. But that only makes it more fun.

Gordon