[ExI] putting the qual into qualia

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:25:45 UTC 2013

Thank you, John Clark, for posting Smullyan's piece "An Epistemological
Nightmare." I've treasured his writings ever since I first encountered his
volume titled "What Is the Name of this Book?"

Smullyan is indeed as mystic, self-described. But there is nothing
woolly-headed about his mysticism. For anyone interested in further
investigating this claim, I refer you to Smullyan's book "The Tao Is
Silent."

Best,
Michael LaTorra