[ExI] Whatever happened to peak oil by 2020?

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Sat May 11 12:00:26 UTC 2013

> so everything needs to be driven from renewable only

There is nothing like renewable. If you are talking about the Sun (wind),
there is no greater energy spending around, than this of our star. Like
every star it burning mostly in vain.

(Putting down star fires is a must.)

A postmodernist friend said to me the other day. Can you imagine the energy
inefficiency going with the BMW for a bucket of parsley to the supermarket?

I told him, that in the whole energy chain needed  for this parsley, the
Mother Nature did it at least 1000 times worse than this BMW driver to the
mole and back.