[ExI] chinese synthesis

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat May 25 09:07:36 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 4:56 AM, spike  wrote:
> There is a reason why I am asking: I want to teach my son a language, but I
> think Mandarin would require too much time and effort investment when it is
> easy to imagine in ten years a computer could do it better than humans can
> anyway.

Children should learn their second language before the age of ten,
after which their brain begins to set in the adult format. Ideally
from when they are learning to talk, about age 1 to 2. It seems that
once they know two languages, it becomes easier to learn more, even
with an adult brain.

So I would teach your son Spanish, which is immediately useful in your
area and can be practiced. He will then find it easier to learn more
languages, if required.

<http://www.ehow.com/about_6297929_easier-learn-new-language-adult_.html>

BillK