[ExI] Cold fusion paper

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat May 25 16:01:25 UTC 2013

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it>wrote:

" For me the best part of the paper is at the start, when they write the
> first trial was a failure because the reactor went out of control and just
> melted the steel tube container."

We've all been down this road before, many many many many times. Some Bozo
you never heard of typed a ASCII sequence onto a website and everybody is
all impressed, but I'll be damned if I know why because after all, I know
how to type too. Your Bullshit detector is badly in need of repair.

By the way, your message reminded me of a message about cold fusion sent to
this list on Oct 19 2010, and that message reminded me of one sent even