[ExI] Cold fusion paper

Dan dan_ust at yahoo.com
Mon May 27 14:59:30 UTC 2013

On Monday, May 27, 2013 3:55 AM Tomaz Kristan <protokol2020 at gmail.com> wrote:
> We should be (soon if not already) able to calculate, the optimal
> fusor mix and configuration. It is quite very possible that the
> optimal is an energy sink.

Mayhap.

> Likewise, we should be soon able to simulate any device inside a
> supercomputer, before building that device for real.

There might always exist, though, some gap between such simulations and the non-simulated device.

> Some would name this a Singularity and they would be right.

See above. I do think a singularity can happen without perfection in simulation. I think it merely requires the positive feedback loop between technological inputs and outputs. Simply having good enough simulations would, in my mind, do this.

Regards,

Dan
 See my SF short story "Residue":
http://www.amazon.com/Residue-ebook/dp/B00BS3T0RM/ -- US