[ExI] chinese synthesis

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat May 25 16:09:16 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 25, 2013 at 4:26 PM, spike  wrote:
> That one is likely, since I can help him to a very limited extent with my
> own muy poco Espaniol.   However it comes with its own problems.  Hispanic
> girls blossom early and gloriously, and they do loooove blondies.  And we
> love them, it is definitely a two-way street.  Knowing Espaniol makes one
> extremely popular with native Spanish speakers.  Do take my word for it on
> that, even if you don't buy my argument.
>
> My notion currently is to have him (and me) learn German.  It is becoming
> clearer that eventually Germany will own Europe, so it is a language with a
> bright future.

German is also a rather different language.

Spanish leads easily into learning Italian, Portuguese, French, etc.
up to about 25 Latin based languages.

Another point about learning a new language is the motto 'Use it or lose it!'
Learning is much easier if you can speak it every day with a native speaker.
Book learning isn't much good on its own.

(By the time your son gets old enough you will be able to provide a
robot sex doll for him).

BillK