[ExI] kepler study says 8.8e9 earthlike planets

Tomaz Kristan protokol2020 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 18:02:49 UTC 2013

If NASA says, that they are Earth-like, it doesn't mean that they are
*enough* Earth-like for a nontrivial biology.

Mars was a sure thing, a decade ago, that it contains at least some
bacterial life. I was watching a poor turtle in a lab, crawling around in
Mars-like environment. SEE!? those enthusiastic scientist were screaming.
Now we see, there isn't a drop of water to be found on Mars.

NASA needs a budget for another Kepler, that's all.

https://protokol2020.wordpress.com/