[ExI] "If this isn't terrifying, I don't know what is..." -Dr. David Suzuki

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 19:04:55 UTC 2013

On 11/6/13, John Grigg <possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Can the situation in Japan really be this potentially nightmarish?!!!
> Doctor David Suzuki declares...
>
> "I have seen a paper which says that if in fact the fourth plant goes under
> in an earthquake and those rods are exposed, it's bye bye Japan and
> everybody on the west coast of North America should evacuate,"
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/11/04/david-suzuki-fukushima-warning_n_4213061.html?utm_hp_ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

### David Suzuki is a professional, major league enviro-leftoid
propagandist and hypocrite, best known in Canada. He is as likely to
say something reasonable on energy production as Obama is likely to
condemn Obamacare. See a takedown here:

http://video.thewhig.com/search/all/source/niagara-falls-review/the-fallen-saint/2809834489001/page/10

Rafal