[ExI] "If this isn't terrifying, I don't know what is..." -Dr. David Suzuki

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 20:23:43 UTC 2013

The damage from evacuating Japan and the west coast would be terrible, see
this TED talk about Chernobyl to see how the old ladies living there are
content and happy:
http://www.ted.com/talks/holly_morris_why_stay_in_chernobyl_because_it_s_home.html

That's not to downplay the risks of radiation, but the risks of dislocation
are even higher.

David Suzuki is a nut case of the first caliber. I've heard his rants on
PBS before, and he is NOT a scientist. He is a left wing environmentalist
nut job who would be happy if all us people would JUST DIE and let the
earth go back to the natural way of doing things.

-Kelly