[ExI] Dark Matter

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 18:57:14 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 11:09 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Note how empty and how vast and how sunny it is out there.  Note the stark
> desert beauty everywhere.  Go across Highway 50 in Nevada is a great
> example.  Stop somewhere.  Right in the middle of the road if you wish, no
> one is coming, either direction.  Get out of your car, and listen.  That is
> a sound you seldom hear: your heart beating and your lungs breathing.

While highway 50 is a breathtaking example of loneliness, it's also a great
example of why the government shouldn't be in charge of deciding where
roads go. What a tremendous waste of taxpayer dollars! Any private company
that would have built it as a toll road would have LONG AGO gone out of
business.

I hate that highways are the example people always bring up of why we need
large government projects. They do it so poorly.

-Kelly