[ExI] Dark Matter

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:22:14 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 8:38 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> Cool thanks Kelly.  It might be possible to transport the biomass using
> seawater somehow,

Only if you can desalinate it first. And if you do that, Los Angeles will
want to drink it. And when Los Angeles wants water, Lolita gets water!

Seriously, you can't do it with seawater because it is too corrosive.
Anything you built would not last long enough to be worth the cost.

> but I haven’t worked out the economic model or the cooling model for that
> matter.  It might not be practical to carry off the waste heat with
> evaporation.  spike

Sorry, what needs to be cooled here? I'm lost.

-Kelly