[ExI] Millions of Lines of Code

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 18:32:01 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>wrote:

> Maybe they should throw the whole damn thing out and start over by hiring
> a software architect. I am guessing that a lot of the code is intended to
> implement various things in the 1500+ page Obamacare law, which is
> unpardonably large for a law to begin with, but who knows?

Maybe each provider should sell their "product" via an Amazon store...  I'm
confident Amazon has the infrastructure and logistics know-how to satisfy
300+ million American's "shopping" needs with 1-click ease.

Or maybe I'm woefully ignorant of ACA's true complexity _requirements_ -
there could be several layers of subterfuge surrounding the real reason why
it must suck so hard.