[ExI] Coursera Nanotechnology has begun

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 22:01:28 UTC 2013

Adrian Tymes wrote:
"But it turns out there might be a financial incentive for this: if the
don't spout that, government funding sources worry they're promoting a
scary vision of uncontrolled nanotech, and pull funding (because of course
one must not be seen as supporting that which scares the sheeple, if one
wishes to get reelected).  And of course we wind up dealing with those who
got funded, far more than those who did not."

I suspect there are at least several (if not far more) extremely well
funded top secret/above top secret Drexlerian-style nanotech research
projects going on for the U.S. military, which we are "in the black"
about.  And I suspect the same regarding quantum computers and artificial
intelligence....

Now if I could only confidently say that about extreme longevity research!
LOL....

John