[ExI] How can people be so blind about Bitcoin and the future?

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat Nov 23 15:18:59 UTC 2013

.] On Behalf Of Brent Allsop
Subject: [ExI] How can people be so blind about Bitcoin and the future?

>.Check out this (admittedly now a few months old) article criticizing
Bitcoin: Brent Allsop

>.http://www.technollama.co.uk/we-need-decentralized-cryptocurrencies-we-jus
t-dont-need-bitcoin

>>.."The problem is that if the price of a bitcoin is on a steady upward
trajectory, then nobody's actually going to want to spend a Bitcoin on
anything. And if everyone's hoarding their Bitcoins, then the network is
actually useless. Then, since it turns out to be useless, you get a crash."

Haaahahahahahaaaa.  {8^D

The silly person.  That is what happens when people write articles while
stoned.  They write comments like the above, or about scenarios where the
wife arranges a surprise party and the husband comes into the living room
nekkid, that sort of thing.

Brent the real problem I see with btcoin and the other crypto-currencies is
that eventually the government will notice and figure out who is using them,
and noting the IRS isn't getting its cut of the action.  Governments don't
like that.  Ours is wielding power without accountability (Where is Lois
Lerner these days?  Where is Sarah Hall Ingram?  Neither are in jail.
Ingram is running the IRS branch in charge of "encouraging" healthy young
people into buying overpriced insurance.)

For our non-libertarian friends among us, how hard is it to see?