[ExI] Meditations on the million year mind.

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 06:05:48 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 9:16 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

Not with the putting of words in my oratory emitter, please.  :P

(As it happens, I don't have that choice.  Health insurance is provided on
my behalf by multiple sources.  I do not have the option to refuse, and
even if I did, refusal would not benefit me: the money diverted to paying
for it would not otherwise be added to my income.  But that's my particular
situation.)