[ExI] Meditations on the million year mind.

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Oct 10 06:36:28 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 11:05:48PM -0700, Adrian Tymes wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 9:16 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

That didn't apply to several others who went before into
the great entropy sink in the sky. And if you think a
couple decades matter, well, so did they.

You seem to have to made up your mind to ignore the only
methods which can provably, potentially save your ass, today.
So have many others. Collectively, you're making sure
that your only future is carbon dioxide. And most of you are
not even aware of what you're doing, when you're not doing.

Well, good luck with that. You're going to need it.