[ExI] How Electricity Became a Luxury Good

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 17:53:14 UTC 2013

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 3:18 AM, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 04:00:07PM -0600, Kelly Anderson wrote:
>
> > Yes, I understand EROI and all that jargon. I don't need another lecture
>
> No, you don't. Because you haven't looked at the data, and the
> data are telling you that what you think is true isn't.

I've wasted a lot of time chasing down stuff on the oil drum that you've
sent me after. So don't tell me I haven't spent time with your data. Just
because I interpret the overall data differently than you do doesn't mean
I'm wrong or ignorant.

I would point out that Amory Lovins disagrees with you, and he is smarter
and more educated about energy than both of us morons put together times
ten.
http://bit.ly/1aqTXZZ

Eat that digital archeologists.

-Kelly