[ExI] Global cooling: Arctic ice caps grows by 60% against global warming predictions | Mail Online

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 00:08:41 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 5:33 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ** **

> *From:* extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org [mailto:
> extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] *On Behalf Of *Kelly Anderson
> *>…*****
>
> ** **
>
> >…I think it's a reasonable area of research to figure out how to use
> atmospheric CO2 to build walls and stuff. I'll leave it at that.  –Kelly**
> **
>
> **
>
> No research needed.  This is what we have been doing for centuries, and
> still do now if you have a wooden house, as I do.  The carbon to make wood
> comes from the atmospheric CO2.

When your house gets destroyed, and the wood degrades, unless it is buried
and becomes coal or something the CO2 will be released back into the
atmosphere. If you turn it into something like concrete, that will take a
lot longer. Besides, you can get greens to pay three times the amount of
money for something like that than wood. ;-)

-Kelly