[ExI] Basic Income - Basic Housing?

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 04:57:39 UTC 2014

2nd Portly Gentleman <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0455702/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>:
What may we put you down for, sir?

Scrooge <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001215/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: Nothing, sir.

1st Portly Gentleman <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0290136/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>:
Ah, you wish to remain anonymous.

Scrooge <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001215/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: I wish to be
left alone, sir! That is what I wish! I don't make myself merry at
Christmas and I cannot afford to make idle people merry. I have been forced
to support the establishments I have mentioned through taxation and God
knows they cost more than they're worth. Those who are badly off must go
there.

2nd Portly Gentleman <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0455702/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>:
Many would rather die than go there.

Scrooge <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001215/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: If they'd
rather die, then they had better do it and decrease the surplus population.
Good night, gentlemen.

[walks away, then turns back]

Scrooge <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001215/?ref_=tt_trv_qu>: Humbug!

Maybe Scrooge had a point... ;-)