[ExI] BICEP2 and the Fermi paradox

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 19:54:13 UTC 2014

Is there any one who doesn't think that Christianity (can't speak for the
other ones) wasn't made up as time went on?  It took 900 years for the
church to decide that priests should not marry.  It took 1400 years for the
church to decide that marriage was a sacrament.  And lots more.  Now look
at them:  they are stuck with their own teachings - hoist on their own
petard (do look that word up).  So many things have challenged those
teachings that it divides believers into those who believe it all literally
and those who just pick and choose what to believe, and many of those are
leaving the Catholic church and many others.  Since conservatism/liberalism
is somewhat genetic we are doomed to have some radical conservatives in the
religious and political arenas (until we change humanity with eugenics like
my book suggests).  bill w