[ExI] Death follows European contact (Mirco Romanato)

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 15:12:33 UTC 2014

Look at the big picture.  Pinker cites dozens of books and studies etc. and
maybe some of the them are not reliable but he does cite several references
for each conclusion.  It would be quite odd if all of those facts about
reduced violence were right, but also extremely odd if all were wrong.
Give me page numbers where the data err in your opinion or someone else's.

Just which data is in question?  You can't paint the whole book with one
color.  bill w