[ExI] scifi search

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Aug 20 14:27:37 UTC 2014

From: spike [mailto:spike at rainier66.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:24 PM
To: 'ExI chat list'
Subject: RE: [ExI] scifi search

From: extropy-chat [mailto:extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org] On Behalf Of Mike Dougherty

>…Interestingly those who disconnect from the transparent internet show no signature afterwards.  Has anyone heard from Eugen in however many months...?

Regularly, ja.  Eugen didn’t disappear, he just got tired of us.

>… I assume his dissapearance was by choice rather than by disaster.  How does a good netizen check in on digital neighbors?

He isn’t hiding.  Google on Transhumanist Tech.

Eugen is from a country which knows what happens when governments get out of control.  America is bigger and more powerful than Germany was in the 1930s.  There are a lot of Americans slipping into the shadows, with all the Snowden revelations coming out on a regular basis.

spikr