[ExI] As of today I am a full Alcor member

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 18:44:23 UTC 2014

I am still in good health but (and I know this will come as a shock) the
fact is I'm 10 years older than I was 10 years ago, so I thought it was
time to make a move. I'm happy to say that as of today I am a full Alcor
member. I chose neuropreservation because I don't see the point in full
body, I figure if they're advanced enough, and magnanimous enough, to
repair the freeze damage to my brain replacing my left knee cap wouldn't
stump them.

  John K Clark