[ExI] Yahoo/Exi-List Issue Message-ID:

Ben bbenzai at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 17:03:52 UTC 2014

BillK wrote:
> After a bit of research, it looks like a deliberate Yahoo mail change
> made in April this year, to try and stop spam on yahoo mail.
> Search on - Yahoo breaks mailing lists  -  for lots of articles.
>
> This is a clear explanation
> <http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/04/08/yahoo_breaks_every_mailing_list_in_the_world_says_email_guru/>
>
> The simplest fix appears to be not to use a yahoo email address on any
> mailing list.

That is not acceptable.  I'm not changing my email provider because of
some silly fuck-up like this.  If my messages don't reach the list, so
be it.  Regrettable, but I'm not going to run around to avoid this kind
of thing.

And thanks, BillK, for both figuring out and explaining this, and also
for having the patience to retrieve and redirect messages as and when
you think fit.  Much appreciated, and I don't take it for granted.  You
are a star, sir.

Ben Zaiboc