[ExI] Yahoo/Exi-List Issue Message-ID:

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 17:42:09 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Ben wrote:
> That is not acceptable.  I'm not changing my email provider because of some
> silly fuck-up like this.  If my messages don't reach the list, so be it.
> Regrettable, but I'm not going to run around to avoid this kind of thing.

As I understand it, the Yahoo mail change only affects Yahoo mail sent
to mailing lists. (All mailing lists, not just Exi). So you don't need
to change your Yahoo mail account for all normal emails. You just need
to get another email account to use for all your mailing list
memberships.

I recommend having several email accounts anyway, that you use for
different groups, e.g. business, friends, lists, etc. to help organise
email traffic. It also helps if one email account gets locked or
hacked, as you have spare accounts ready to use.

Cheers, BillK