[ExI] Human Aging

natasha at natasha.cc natasha at natasha.cc
Thu Feb 13 18:40:43 UTC 2014

It seems she may be confusing DIYbio and BioHackers with transhumanists.

I wonder who that speaker was.  It would be interesting to know.

Best,

Natasha

 <http://www.natasha.cc/> Natasha Vita-More, PhD

Faculty, University of Advancing Technology

Chair, Humanity+

New Book at
<http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1/188-1002006-3563941?url=search-ali
as%3Daps&field-keywords=the%20transhumanist%20reader&sprefix=the+transhumani
st+re%2Caps&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Athe%20transhumanist%20reader> Amazon!

cover email