[ExI] The meaning of life (in transhumanism)

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 25 05:13:42 UTC 2014

The Meaning of Life
To understand to the best of your capability the experiences, the knowledge and tools available to you in the given time you are allotted on this earth.  Believe that there exists something greater than yourself.  Teach to the best of your ability; compassion, spirituality and forgiveness.  Love, laugh and enjoy small moments. At all times, seek the truth.

My quote hoping to learn eventually, Femme Chakra :)