[ExI] The second step towards immortality

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 18:59:55 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 10:12 AM, Kevin Freels <kevin at freelsfamily.net>wrote:

> I don't want to live faster unless I can also exceed light speed by a few
> orders of magnitude. If anything, I'd like to slow my clock a bit and
> observe the universe through a time-lapse.

The only way to successfully do that my friend is to put yourself on a
spaceship travelling at VERY near the speed of light away from every other
known living being. If you slow yourself down intellectually, you will be
non-competitive an any kind of darwinian sense, unless you are travelling
so fast that you can't be caught.

There was an interesting article on this asking if criminals could outrun
cops. I don't recall where I read it at the moment, but you should read
that if you want to get a sense of what you'd be in for.

-Kelly