[ExI] far future

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 22:26:04 UTC 2014

I have revealed very little about my book and so it may seem at this point
somewhat one-dimensional.

Let me add:  it will be a satire on political correctness (discrimination
based on a few IQ points, for ex.).  Also satirized are men and women.
Although war has not occurred for millennia, the one between men and women
goes on forever.  For ex., men want 12 inch pricks and women don't want to
make that much room even though they no longer have wombs.  Women want to
get rid of breasts entirely and men won't vote for that.

I think there is certainly room for some humor/satire here.