[ExI] far future

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jan 17 23:13:31 UTC 2014

>. On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Kelly Anderson <kellycoinguy at gmail.com>
wrote:

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 11:17 AM, William Flynn Wallace
<foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>.My magnet school seniors all scored zero on a simple logic test I gave
them.

>.I was the only person in my 5th grade class to pass a test like that. Took
me three minutes to do the test. Others struggled with it for the whole
hour. It was easy to pass if you followed the instructions. Kelly

Doh!  I missed your post with the logic test.  My apologies, and please
Doctor, do post the test again por favor.