[ExI] Stem cell breakthrough

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 18:27:46 UTC 2014

You could replace organs if you knew how to make them, which may rule out
replacing the brain...at first, anyway.

And then there are issues which do not narrow down to single organ
replacement, such as cancer or most diseases.

But the big issue is going to be making it affordable.  Health care already
has major problems there.