[ExI] Stem cell breakthrough

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 19:17:28 UTC 2014

What stem cells will eventually do is to replace defective cells in our
organs so we can keep them and not have to replace them.  We will have an
all new heart that was created inside our own body, not grown in a lab. As
for cancers, we will create bacteria and viruses in the lab that will go
everywhere our blood goes and kill cancer cells.  (That is, until we can
redesign the immune system to do this automatically.)  bill