[ExI] Stem cell breakthrough

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 13:46:10 UTC 2014

Agreed - but it's all theoretically possible now.  My view of engineers and
other tech people is that is they know it can be done they will eventually
find a way.  I don't have to tell this crowd that  human beings are
tinkers, endlessly worrying at something until they get what they want.
And has there ever been a scientific theory  that has not been turned over
in one way or another by this tinkering?  Or at least altered, like
Newton's?