[ExI] blue screen = hard disk crash?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:19:30 UTC 2014

​If two branches do not agree is the task of "The People" to solve the
problem.

Mirco

Well, that's the problem, isn't it?
We keep electing the same sorts of people, because those are the ones whom
the parties put up and the lobbyists and pacs fund.  "The People" don't
really have choices in most cases.  Independents can't get much funding.
Parties run the show.  I think Nevada has some sort of law in some
elections where people can vote for 'none of these', and if no one gets a
majority the parties have to put up other candidates.  I think this is a
splendid idea.

I think Congress does have a duty to fill positions in government.  Many
courts are backlogged because Congress won't vote on judges to fill the
positions.  I don't think you can convince me that the GOP has serious
issues with every single person Obama has proposed for a job.  It's spite.
Obstructionism.  Pettiness.
 ​
​bill w​