[ExI] blue screen = hard disk crash?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 16:37:36 UTC 2014

 ​If they are chosen with the same degree of partisanship Obama choose his
administration, all would be not acceptable to any opposition party.
​

Mirco

We are dealing with tradition here.  GOP presidents name conservative
judges to the Supreme Court and Demo liberal ones.  Ditto other jobs.  Only
when the candidate is very left or right do we get problems with the votes
for.  A candidate will NEVER be acceptable to the opposition party, only
just not very very bad.

Only the president can name people to the positions we are talking about.
So the choices are always 'wrong' according to the opposition.  Yet they
eventually give the president most of what he wants, because if they don't,
the next time they are in power retaliation will occur.  bill w