[ExI] Two Envelope Paradox

Tara Maya tara at taramayastales.com
Mon Jul 28 23:09:06 UTC 2014

This paradox also applies to cookies and children. The cookie held by the other child is always larger, and switching is demanded, upon which the cookie in the other child's hand is now seen to be the larger. This happens even though the size of both cookies is not concealed in any way, and apparent to both children.

Tara Maya