[ExI] [mta] What will my Mormon Seminary Teacher Sister Think about my Dead Mom?

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:42:54 UTC 2014

Dear Brent,

I am so very sorry for your loss.

My Mom left me in 2001. I went to see her in the last few days when
she was already mostly unconscious. I brought only one book to read:
Frank Tipler's Physics of Immortality. The book gave me as much
comfort as one can have in such moments.

I hope that future generations of evolved humans, Heavenly persons
with God-like powers achieved by means of science, will choose to
resurrect my Mom, and me, and all our loved ones who passed away, for
us to be together again.

Does it matter if that will happen in thousands of years, or more? I
don't think so - for us, subjectively, not a moment will pass. I hope
I will close my eyes one last time, and then open my eyes again, and
see my Mom.

Let our deep convictions comfort you.

Your friend,
Giulio