[ExI] extropy-chat Digest, Vol 129, Issue 19

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:58:12 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 3:47 PM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>   You don't seem to understand liberalism.

### Hey, didn't we just talk about "leftism", not "liberalism"?

I understand "liberalism" very well, including the meandering of its
meaning throughout the history of memetic warfare between various
intellectual subspecies of humans.

In the end, liberalism as it was understood when the term was coined, is
about humility, not "social services" or even good intentions. It'a pity
that humility seems to have gone out of fashion a long time ago.

Rafal