[ExI] be nice to leftists

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:43:21 UTC 2014

​
### Most power in the US is in the hands of cultural leftists. I have no
doubts that many successful non-leftists are as nasty as politically
successful leftists but there is just so few of them. Remember, elected
officials are a fraction of 1% of political power wielders, and 90% of that
unelected majority are culturally leftist.

Rafal

I'd like to know where you get your data.  In the USA South there's hardly
a liberal in any office at all and the great majority of the people are
conservative.  Just Google Red State and Blue states and see where the
liberals are.  So please let me know where I can substantiate your claim.

bill w
​