[ExI] be nice to leftists

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 05:36:17 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 9:43 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> ### Most power in the US is in the hands of cultural leftists. I have no
> doubts that many successful non-leftists are as nasty as politically
> successful leftists but there is just so few of them. Remember, elected
> officials are a fraction of 1% of political power wielders, and 90% of that
> unelected majority are culturally leftist.
>
> Rafal
>
> I'd like to know where you get your data.  In the USA South there's hardly
> a liberal in any office at all and the great majority of the people are
> conservative.  Just Google Red State and Blue states and see where the
> liberals are.  So please let me know where I can substantiate your claim.

### Here is some data on political support by various government and
federal employees:

-Of the top twenty political contributors between 1989 and 2012 twelve are
unions; they give less than 5% to Republicans; only six of those top twenty
are corporations who gave about 40% to democrats (Goldman Sachs gave 56% of
its cash to democrats).
-The NEA (“teachers” union) gave $43,613,263: 71% went to democrats, 5% to
Republicans.
-The AFT (“teachers” union) gave $34,698,466: 86% went to democrats, 0% to
Republicans.
-The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
gave $61,610,080: 73% went to democrats, 0% to Republicans.

here is some information on the propaganda complex (aka education):

https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2010/09/politically-active-professors-dont/

I also read about percentage of Democratic donors in Dept of Justice, and
some other federal agencies, hovering around 90% but I don't feel like
spending the time to find it the article again.

Rafal